1/4" Elco RapidSet MAXX Power Setting Tool
This is the tool needed to get the job of setting lead machine screw anchors done fast.
The power setting tool by Elco attaches directly to the drill and acts to pull the insert into the lead shield. Mechanical action of tool’s threaded stud pulling up on internal anchor threads is much more efficient than pounding down the lead anchor sleeve. Maximizes expansion of bottom portion of lead sleeve which results in consistently high pull-out values. MAXX version actually pulls down from the top in addition to pulling up from bottom for even higher pull-out values.
- The fastest, easiest and most reliable way to install machine screw anchors (Calk-In™ Anchors)
- No use of the clumsy hammer & setting tool or the expensive and slow expander setting tools
- Power tool does all the work—no pounding with setting tools
- Put RapidSet® Installation Tool into power tool, trigger tool to rapidly spin anchor onto tool, insert into hole and trigger tool. (Battery impact drivers work great)
- Eliminates the need for anchor to be bottom bearing
- Automatically sets anchor just below the surface—no guessing on depth
- MAXX model (1/4-20 size only) allows for placing anchor at various depths (up to 2”) below the surface as in stucco over block applications
- 1/4" hex drive shaft with ball groove for both drills and impact drivers