PanelMate Combo Bit for Female PanelMates
Use for all PanelMate® Female Anchors in masonry installations.
It drills both the pilot hole and female anchor portion allowing a set perfectly flush with the wall.
- 7/32" pilot bit with .5885" step bit
- Designed for masonry applications
- Adjustable collar fits all styles of female Panelmates
- .5885" step is slightly larger than 9/16" and will work for installing old school NX300 PanelMates
- When used for new style "Internal Drive" Female PanelMates there will be a visible margin around the fastener head
- For wood applications use ENY110-Wood
- Sold individually
Always Use Protective Eye Wear and safety equipment
Posted by Nick on 09 28 2017
The quality of the bit is good, but I'm disappointed that it's advertised as a 1/2" countersink bit, and Elco recommends a 1/2" countersink, yet the countersink measures 5/8". It drills much too large of a hole for the head of a panelmate. If you want it to look clean, you'll need to get a separate 1/2" masonry bit for the job.