- Hurricane Hardware
- Female Anchors
- 1/4-20 Brass Slotted Wood Bushing—Contractor Pack [100 per PKG]
1/4-20 Brass Slotted Wood Bushing [100 per PKG] Contractor Pack
Allows for use of flush Sidewalk Bolts in a frame application or frame and stucco application
- Brass Bushing is 5/8" long flush mount with full length 1/4-20 female thread.
- Drill an optional 1/4" center pilot hole allowing for the use of a single length sidewalk bolt with and with out shutters in place.
- Perfect for all types of wood frame applications such as winterizing a porch
- Solid Brass Insert for Wood Frame Applications
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL MUNICIPALITY FOR BUILDING CODE APPROVAL
Installation of ¼-20 Brass Wood Bushings
1. Premark your holes.
2. Using the 3/8" Wood Spade Drill Bit, drill a hole deep enough to insert the ¼-20 Brass Wood Bushing into the wood. Blow out any excess dust in the hole.
3. Insert the ¼-20 Brass Wood Bushing with the unslotted portion into the hole first.
4. Using a slotted screw driver or wood bushing tool, screw the Brass Wood Bushing into the hole until it is fully embedded in the wood.
5. Position your panel over the Brass Wood Bushing Anchor and affix it with the ¼-20 Sidewalk Bolt.