- Hurricane Hardware
- Female Anchors
- 1/4-20 Lead/Brass Machine Screw Anchors—Convenience Pack [50 per PKG]
Lead/Brass Machine Screw Anchors for Use in Concrete or Concrete Block
- Use with 1/4-20 Combo Sidewalk Bolts, or Truss Combo Sidewalk Bolts.
- Anchors are permanently mounted or "set" in block or concrete walls and slabs.
- Lead/Brass Machine Screw Anchors are hard to find. We have them in stock.
- Often the best solution when wanting to insure the internal threads do not strip out over time.
Convenience Pack comes FIFTY (50) count to a box!
DON'T FORGET THE SETTING TOOL!
We offer two different tools for setting the machine screw anchors:
Hand Setting Tool: [use with a hammer] to install machine screw anchors (caulk ins)
Power Setting Tool: [makes installation a breeze with any power drill]
How to install Lead Anchors correctly: Check our How to Guide
Used for storm system in brick
Posted by John B. Corpus Christi, TX on 08 28 2018
These were used along with contractors glue/caulk to build a placement system in brick walls (which were given OK by engineer). They worked very well and offer a great alternative for mounting polygal panels in front of windows that lack hurricane force rating. Highly recommend the product and this company for all windstorm needs.