2-1/4" PanelMate Pro Anchors in 18-8 Stainless Steel with 1-1/8" Threaded Stud
2-1/4" PanelMate® Pro Anchors in 18-8 Stainless Steel with 1-1/8" Threaded Stud
18-8 STAINLESS STEEL! PERFECT FOR COASTAL REGIONS
- The only choice for plywood panels! Works with all fabric and metal panels
- Not all panelmates are alike; the longer stud is perfect for plywood shutters
- Allows for fast and easy installation in concrete, block, and wood
- Stainless Steel 18-8 for outstanding corrosion resistance
- Meets most Building code approvals
- 7/32" drill bit size for masonry
- Genuine ELCO brand
Once in place, PanelMate anchors await quick and easy attachment of all types of storm panels with standard 1/4‑20 washered wingnuts.
Sold individually so make sure you order enough for your project!
Makes panels easy
Posted by DonB on 09 23 2020
I used these to make storm panels using sheathing here in Houston TX. They allowed me to pre-make panels for all the house windows.
I did a test run, and with the 22 windows in the house was able to put up all of them in less than an hour!
The only thing to be careful about is that the stainless isn't as strong as steel. I was able to bend one screwing it in.. the last couple of turns you should turn the clutch back on the power drill/screwdriver.
Great for storm panels..
Posted by Tony Goodwin on 07 21 2020
This company shipped on time and product was as expected. Tony Goodwin
President Carolina Window Coverings
Posted by Art on 05 03 2019
These are the perfect solution for the I have to complete. I will buy again