3-1/4" PanelMate Pro Anchors in 18-8 Stainless Steel with 1-1/8" Threaded Stud
3-1/4" PanelMate® Pro Anchors in Stainless Steel with 1-1/8" Threaded Stud
18-8 STAINLESS STEEL! PERFECT FOR COASTAL REGIONS
- “The only choice for plywood panels” works with all fabric and metal panels
- Not all panelmates are alike; the longer stud is perfect for plywood shutters
- Allows for fast and easy installation in concrete, block, and wood
- 18-8 Stainless Steel for outstanding corrosion resistance
- Meets most Building code approvals
- 7/32" drill bit size for masonry
- Genuine ELCO brand
- Limited inventory remaining
Once in place, PanelMate anchors await quick and easy attachment of all types of storm panels with standard 1/4‑20 washered wingnuts.
Sold individually so make sure you order enough for your project!
Just what I needed
Posted by Mike Stenger on 11 10 2020
I live in Houston where I've had to put up hurricane shutters several times over the last couple decades. I bought these to go through Hardi plank window trim which sits on top of Hardi plank siding. Using a 7/32" carbide tip masonry bit to pre-drill the hole and the driver bit that Windstorm Products sells, this was a piece of cake!!! My older bolts were rusted pretty bad, but unsure of what the finish was. With the white caps and the stainless finish, i'm hoping these last the rest of my lifetime!
Posted by Kevin on 05 02 2015
Works Great goes in easy with strong holding power